India is one of the advantageous places in the world to host adventure activities, be it a safari in a nature reserve, a camel ride in the desert or a hike in the mountains.
India has many adventure destinations that attract many adventure enthusiasts to India. Adventure sports such as trekking, mountaineering, rafting and rock climbing; and water sports such as snorkeling, kayaking and diving are practiced in many places in India.
10 best adventure places:
1. Darjeeling is located in the northern part of West Bengal at an altitude of 7000 feet. The Natural History Museum is another tourist attraction in Darjeeling, it has an excellent collection of animals, reptiles, birds and insects from the Himalayas. A few other places worth visiting are the Bhutia Bustee monastery, the Dhirdam temple, the Ava art gallery and the Aloobaari monastery.
2. Gulmarg- "the flower meadow" is located in the great Himalayas. Gulmarg also offers excellent opportunities for long walks. The beauty of the Kashmir valley will not stop captivating you. You can explore the Nanga Parbat and the Haramukh.
3. Located on the foothills of the Himalayas, Jim Corbett National Park is the place to practice adventure sports such as jungle safaris, wildlife camps and jungle camps.
4. Manali attracts a good number of tourists due to the number of temples, monasteries, steps, waterfalls, landscapes, etc. It is also an ideal place for adventure sports such as skiing, hiking and trekking.
5. The Zanskar Valley is located on the other side of the Suru Valley and on Pensi La in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir. Trekking is possible to Panikhar or Rangdum on Pentse La, in the Zanskar valley from Lamayuru, Leh or Darcha, from Padum to the Markha valley
6. Dodital lives in the Uttarkashi district of Garhwal. It offers excellent opportunities for the other popular trekking adventure sport. Dodi Lake is famous for trout fishing and Mahseer.
7. Leh is indeed a paradise for hikers in northern India. Polo is a popular activity in Leh. The Leh-Manali highway rewards spectacular and picturesque landscapes. You can try rafting on the Zanskar river in Leh.
8. The adventure destination of Rishikesh is in the northern part of the state of Uttaranchal. The rapids and rivers of Rishikesh are excellent places for adventure lovers. Rishikesh also acts on a base for trekking camps.
9. Auli is located north of the state of Uttaranchal and is part of the Garhwal mountain range. Auli is one of the few places in India where skiing is an important hobby.
10. Billing in Himachal Pradesh is 8,500 feet in the Kangra Valley. For Sailing it has been a regular sport in Billing in the Kangra Valley.